HelpiOS
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Contributor
Last seen
January 22, 2020
-
My FB got hacked over the summer and I just created another personal account in order to set up my business account. I went through all the settings to make sure I was protected this time but turned face recognition off.

I closed the browser by accident and when I went back to Facebook it said for security purposes I had to submit a photo. So I sent my profile picture that was attached to my personal account.

Since yesterday every time I try to log in it still says, "you can't use Facebook right now, We are currently reviewing your submission." I went to https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/183000765122339/?ref=u2u
and followed the instructions of submitting proper ID, and it came back and said "This email address you entered does not belong to a disabled account. You may only appeal a disabled account from this contact form".

It keeps sending me notifications to put my 6 digit security number in and then kicks it back with the same response that I can't use facebook right now.....what is going on and how do I resolve this?

2 replies

Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Contributor
Last seen
January 22, 2020
Hi,

As you try to submit the form, it indicates that your email doesn't belong to a disabled account, your Facebook account is not disabled.

I suggest you wait until Facebook has reviewed your IDs to unlock your account. You'll not be able to access it during the process.
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 5369 users have said thank you to us this month

Thank you, since I posted the previous post, FB has since disabled my account. I went to the help section and again followed the instructions that say to fill out a form if you feel you have been disabled by mistake. The problem now is from what I have seen online is there is supposed to be a box at the bottom stating "Additional Information" where you are to be able to basically plead your case. I have done and re-done this at least 3 times and every time there has not been any box, so I am not able to explain that I am legitimate Independent Business Owner that helps outreaches and small businesses and I wanted to use FB to showcase the outreaches I would be helping, to help them bring more awareness to our community but they just shut me down just because they choose to ASSUME without getting the facts; I didn't even get the opportunity to post anything. I even sent them a revised Drivers License ID. I am devastated all over again, just as I was when I got hacked. Again, thank you for trying to help, it is appreciated.
HelpiOS
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Contributor
Last seen
January 22, 2020
497 > chiconiko
Yes, I see that the field to add additional info is missing. I guess they may unlock your account if you can confirm your identity.

Good luck.
Registration date
Thursday January 9, 2020
Status
Last seen
January 20, 2020
I received an email stating that I had a response to the above, but I see nothing. But thank you all for trying?