Security codes

Registration date
Sunday January 19, 2020
Status
Last seen
January 20, 2020
-
 Pookie1954 -
I have an iPhone XR and an iPad. I thought maybe my FB account was being hacked (which it wasn’t) but I logged out of all my devices. Now I can’t get back in I am supposed to have gotten a six digit code on my phone but I never get it. I also verified pictures of five of my friends. Then they ask for the security code on my phone that I haven’t received what can u do?? Thanks

2 replies

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
February 9, 2020
Hello, have a look at this article on how to recover a hacked facebook account and also this article on what to do if your facebook account is locked or disabled.

Both are written by CCM and the information within both of these articles will help!

Good luck!

Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 4409 users have said thank you to us this month

Pookie1954
Registration date
Sunday January 19, 2020
Status
Last seen
January 20, 2020

I guess the whole problem is I cannot receive the security code on my phone. I don’t know where it goes but I don’t get it. Thanks for your help.
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
February 9, 2020
Okay, this additional article about what do when you haven't received the facebook confirmation code should help then.

If your account was hacked, I imagine one of the first things that would be changed is the phone number, so any attempts to get the login code would be redirected to the new number.

Does it say what number the code was send to?
David, No. It doesn't say. FB says my account won't be shown on FB until I secure the account. I dont know what to do.