-
michaeljohnny_1424
Registration date
Wednesday January 22, 2020
Status
Last seen
March 10, 2020
-
I am new in digital life and more cautious for online security. My concern is I want to get a vpn service for hide my online identity but I confused on how to get a vpn. Because every vpn provider committed to deliver their best like 100% anonymity, data security, best encryption and so on. So I need a suggestion from experts or they already use a vpn service that, which vpn service is best from all aspects and how to get it? Thank You in Advance.

4 replies

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
March 28, 2020
Hello Calvin, there are a number of very good paid VPN's.

I would recommend that you avoid any free VPN's, as you have mentioned, they cannot guarantee 100% anonymity / data security etc.

I've personal experience with Express VPN, they offer a 30 day money back trial. If you are not happy with the VPN you can get your money back. It works well for Netflix / Torrenting etc. and includes an automatic shut down mode - if the VPN drops out for whatever reason it will block your Internet traffic, protecting your anonymity (other VPN's do this too). I paid around 5€ per month for 15 months (you can find discounts fairly readily).

Surfshark is a lower cost option. If you sign up for 24months its around 1.50€ per month.

NordVPN used to be the most popular VPN until recent security breaches (2019) brought into question the overall security of private data.

There are others, however as I've said, I only have personal experience with Express VPN, but have had no issues with it.

Let me know what you decide!

Regards

Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 3873 users have said thank you to us this month

calvinsteel95
Registration date
Monday March 9, 2020
Status
Last seen
March 10, 2020

@Thanks David

About ExpressVPN, it is really worthy and I read more positive reviews of it, but it little bit expensive. SurfShark is also a good one as well as cheap. I do not believe on NordVPN because it was hacked and revealed all user information, last year. Secondly, vpn service in not only an option to hide your online identity. I think, there are further more ways to get a vpn, if I am right.
David Webb
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
March 28, 2020
1,017 > calvinsteel95
Registration date
Monday March 9, 2020
Status
Last seen
March 10, 2020

You are correct, there are other options for hiding your IP address, such as using a Proxy Server. Although I'm not sure this option would work out cheaper. The free options are notoriously questionable - spying on you, putting ads into your browser (some of the VPN's mentioned by myself and azajali43 below include ad blockers) etc... and the paid options are relatively expensive.
Registration date
Thursday March 5, 2020
Status
Last seen
March 20, 2020
The best secure vpn:
1. ExpressVPN - 1 for speed
2. PrivateVPN - best budget vpn.
3. CyberGost - best vpn for beginners.
4. Surfshark - best vpn for families or small business.
5. NordVPN - 1 vpn in 2020.
Registration date
Status
Last seen
March 10, 2020

Well this is not easy to answer because VPNs are being tested on alot of metrics like encryption protcols, speed and many others you can look up a review site like VPNranks or vpn mentor they test a lot of VPNs on many factors by looking at their results you can easily decide which one to get.
calvinsteel95
Registration date
Monday March 9, 2020
Status
Last seen
March 10, 2020

You have mentioned the name of the VPN reviews sites, are they really worthy? In the meantime, I also searched on Google and got some interesting results, may it will help to others as well.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/tjmccue/2019/06/20/how-to-get-a-vpn/
https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-get-a-vpn-4688906
https://www.purevpn.com/what-is-vpn/how-to-get-a-vpn
Registration date
Status
Last seen
March 10, 2020

Yes you are right some vpn review sites promote vpns that's why they are not trustworthy