Facebook Account is Disabled

-
 Mohit -
Hello,
Sir can you please help me am from india and my fb account is disabled and am very scared please help me to reactivate it.. Can i give you no. And password

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 77.0.3865.116

1 reply

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
June 4, 2020
Hello, here is an article on what to do if your facebook account is locked or disabled.

Please do not share your no. and password with anyone, otherwise you risk having your account hacked.

Note: CCM is not affiliated with Facebook and cannot recover your account for you. You will have to follow the guidance in the above article.

Good luck

>
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
June 4, 2020

Sir I have tried in every way But my id didn't open And am very scared i want to open it
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
June 4, 2020
1,909 > Mohit
What do you mean, your ID didn't open? Have you sent your ID documents to Facebook (using the appropriate form)? Unfortunately, this can take several weeks, if not months for Facebook to react.

Something else you can try (as its worked for me before). Close all browser windows / turn off any VPN you have / turn off private browsing and try and connect to your FB account using your password as normal - occasionally this works.
>
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
June 4, 2020

Can you do it for me i give you my number and password both please can you do it for me????????????
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
June 4, 2020
1,909 > Mohit
I'm afraid not, and I don't recommend that you give anyone your number or password on the internet, or in person for that matter.
>
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
June 4, 2020

But I can give you my number and password personally. If you can help me with anything.And i want some help you help me or not