Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
September 24, 2020
-
Hello,

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 64.0.3282.137
Hello sir this is my personal account and I am using it for last one year. I have added my relatives and friends in this account my one of my hater created fake account of me and reported my real account to be pretending.therefor Facebook community has disabled my account by mistake.i am attaching my I'd proof please sir check my account and open it as soon as possible so that I can in touch of my friends.thank u

2 replies

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
September 24, 2020
Hello, here is an article on what to do if your facebook account is locked or disabled.

Note: CCM is not affiliated with Facebook and cannot recover your account for you. You will have to follow the guidance in the above article.

If you are concerned that someone is creating a fake profile about you - report this to Facebook

Good luck

Dear Facebook team,
This is my real Facebook account disabled by your system mistake,so I'm send you my real identity card please review it,and unlock my account as soon as it's possible
Thank you Facebook team
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
September 24, 2020
Hello, I reiterate, CCM has no connection to Facebook and cannot unlock your account for you. You will need to follow the advice in the above article and use the following Facebook Contact Form to contact FB directly.

Regards