Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
July 8, 2020
-
Hello,
please help me. unable to verify my account because my old number appear in security verification. i already update my number before its happen but still old number appear now. i cant recieve my security code. i already send the issue but theres no any reply. hoping there someone who help me

System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 12.1.1

2 replies

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
July 8, 2020
Hello, I try login into your Facebook account on a PC.

If you don't receive your Code, there is an option on the 'Enter Security Code' popup that you can select. 'Didn't get my code' - this option isn't available if your are on a mobile device.

Then you can try using an email address to receive the code.

Regards

thankyou for reply. i try it on my laptop but still same. no other option to change the security verification. my account is disable and need to verify thats why i need a security code. maybe your saying is for log in account. i know my password and email. but my account is disabled thats why i need a security check and verification code.
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
July 8, 2020
Okay, if that's the case, here is an article on what to do if your facebook account is locked or disabled.

Note: CCM is not affiliated with Facebook and cannot recover your account for you. You will have to follow the guidance in the above article.

Good luck