Bluetooth Software/Wiindows XP Compatible [Solved/Closed]

Spiritual Lyricist - Jun 18, 2009 at 07:28 PM - Latest reply:  condom
- Jun 27, 2010 at 04:32 AM
Hello,
I am looking for a free download of bluetooth software that is compatible with windows xp. I only really want to use this program to send music and pictures off my computer to my mobile devices. I would appreciate any information you can give me. No catches please, because I really mean "FREE". Thank you and God Bless

Sincerely,

Troy
See more 

20 replies

Best answer
suff954 3859 Posts Wednesday May 13, 2009Registration date September 17, 2010 Last seen - Jun 19, 2009 at 04:31 AM
Thank you
hi,

you won't be able to send anything with the bluetooth software.

to be able to send files to your mobile, you will need a Bluetooth device.

this may be in the form of a pendrive but allows bluetooth connection.

Thank you, suff954 9

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 1734 users this month

Thank you
ther's a software named "blueSoleil" whch is compatible both 4 xp and vista this can solve ur problems guys..site for dis download . www.bluesoleil.com thank u frnds..this software could complete all ur needs ...sending reciving,connectin to ur mobile net,n jst plug and play*********
karaokeguitarman - May 2, 2010 at 12:23 PM
Blue soleil supplies an evaluation version with very limited transfer capablity (around 5mb) usually and if you seriously want to use blue soleil it costs.
Thank you
There is bluetooth that comes with xp and vista. All you have to do is click "start"......"run"......and type "fsquirt".
Now, select whether you want to send or receive files.
its nt wrkin dude
Thank you
Good day,

Pls. provide me Bluetooth software for window xp service pack 3 compatible for download in my personnal laptop computer. Hoping for ur kind consideration regarding this matter and more power.
Thank you
well in the service pack 3 for xp it comes with the bluetooth software that u need to connect a bluettooth enabled fone or anything u like to your computer but u have to connect to the computer I have been trying to figure that out for a while
Thank you
ther's a software named "blueSoleil" whch is compatible both 4 xp and vista this can solve ur problems guys..site for dis download . www.bluesoleil.com thank u frnds..
Thank you
i dont have any bluetooth on my system. so I want to trasfer, and recieve, music on my laptop
please help me
Thank you
thanks
Thank you
i dont have any bluetooth on my system. so I want to trasfer, and recieve, music on my laptop
please help me,thanks
Thank you
wow it is good 4 use
that blue soile is not that good DO NOT BUY!
Thank you
how does these answewrs answer this question I need to know NOW!!!, I know how to do all the coneecting through the wire and stuff but ive lost my wire and I need to know how to send songs to my phone without using my wire any results???
Thank you
Hello,

I am looking for a free download of bluetooth software that I can use to send music and pictures and games from my computer to my mobile phone devices. I really need it plese "FREE". Thank you and God Bless you

Sincerely,
there is not such kind bluetooth software provides to send music and song
then browse the net u foollllll
Thank you
hay I am in need of bluetooth technology pl arrenge me