-
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
July 31, 2020
-
Hello, my main FB account has been disabled for months I have sent in numerous appeals, apologies and proof of my identity but to date no one has gotten back with me I do get a message after the appeal that says someone will contact me shortly but that hasn’t happen I was never told it was temporary or permanently disabled.

I do not have a computer. I work with iPad and iPhone only. I see a message fpafter I appeal I. think that the help community is being renovated and it says to click to go back to classic FB or to report a problem, I tell them I cannot do either.

System Configuration: iPad / Safari 604.1

1 reply

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
July 31, 2020
Hello, here is an article on what to do if your facebook account is locked or disabled.

If you have already requested numerous reports, you will have to wait. Unfortunately, FB can take months to reply and resolve any issues...it may be easier just creating a new account for the time being whilst you wait for your old one to be reopened.

Note: CCM is not affiliated with Facebook and cannot recover your account for you. You will have to follow the guidance in the above article.

Good luck