System Configuration: Android / Opera 44.12.2246.133431

3 replies

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
September 11, 2020
Hello, to identify your identity you will be asked to provide Facebook with a valid form of ID (passport / drivers licence) in the same name as that of your account. So for in your instance Jhanelle. If for whatsoever reason you have created a FB account with a fake or alternative name, you will be unable to provide a valid form of ID for it, and as such be unable to access your account.

From a previous forum post, there was this answer:

You can verify by confirming your mobile number. Facebook will send you a code, you need to enter and verify your Facebook account. Once you have verified, you may able to unlock your Facebook account.

Account authenticity: Facebook will give you an option to verify by identifying the photos of your friends. You need to identify at most five photos to unlock your Facebook account. You will be provided with two lifeline, in case you didn’t able to identify your tagged friend in one go.

Once you have succeeded in identifying the tagged photo of your friend, you will be welcomed with a message “Account verified congratulation!”

Finally, here is an article on what to do if your facebook account is locked or disabled, and how to verify your account ID.

Regards
My account is photo id lock.
So I confirm by real id card.
Please unblock me and open account .Thanks
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
September 10, 2020
Hi, please see the response in your other post.