May 27, 2020
-
Registration date
Tuesday May 26, 2020
Status
Last seen
July 4, 2020
-
My password has been forgotten I can't log into my email because I never use it it's only been created for my Facebook now I don't have any of the telephone numbers associated with my Facebook anymore and I can't log into my email because I don't remember the code and I'm stuck out of emails I mean of Facebook and messenger just driving me crazy when I logged out a couple days ago I can never log back in and I've been getting sent in circles somebody help me please

2 replies

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
September 9, 2020
Hello, you can try to recover your Outlook account here, by resetting the password.

If you no longer have access to any of the recovery options for this account, or your Facebook account for that matter, then it won't be possible to recover it.

Regards
Registration date
Tuesday May 26, 2020
Status
Last seen
July 4, 2020
You can log in into email account if you have any backup email which is associated with the main email, from there reset your password of email, then do this same process with the Facebook to log in and by login change the password, and this time create a password which you can remember easily.