May 28, 2020
-
Registration date
Friday April 10, 2020
Status
Last seen
August 1, 2020
-
I can’t able to login into my Facebook account.My Facebook account got hacked all my details got deleted.I reset my password but now I can’t able to login into my Facebook account.secrity check prevent me to login into my Facebook account.It show that you need to add your mobile number to get verification code but it not shows and check box to add my mobile Number

4 replies

Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Contributor
Last seen
August 3, 2020
Hi,

Have you tried to recover your account from this page dedicated to hacked Facebook accounts?

If yes, try clearing the cache of your browser and check if it is up to date. If the field to add your phone number still doesn't appear, report the issue to Facebook using their online form.
Yes I try this page also it shows for security check I can’t able to enter my mobile number
Still can’t able to enter my mobile number.I can’t able to login into my Facebook account.I contacted Facebook regarding my security issues but no response from there side.
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Contributor
Last seen
August 3, 2020
If your try another browser or device, do you still have the same issue?

Facebook may take several weeks to a few months to process a request sent from their form.
Registration date
Tuesday May 26, 2020
Status
Last seen
July 4, 2020
If all the details are deleted then its mean that your number, your that id which is associated with Facebook has been deleted, there is no other option. Register a complaint to the Facebook association. And also create a new account.
Registration date
Friday April 10, 2020
Status
Last seen
August 1, 2020
You can send a feedback and report mentioning your issue on Facebook. It might help you.