-
Registration date
Friday April 10, 2020
Status
Last seen
August 1, 2020
-
Dear Sirs,
I have been using this Facebook account since a long period of time (bout 9 years) and I have very essential contents in it. . But sirs, when i try to log in then i encounter a security verification even though i insert correct information. it ask me to change password and suddenly after that it display "You can't Use Facebook Right Now, currently reviewing your submission..." Its been taking very long time, I am deprived to access my own face book account due to unknown and unfamiliar issue since 3,4 weeks. It will be great loss if I lose this. I had followed all the terms & condition as per my understanding
I have essential data in it and that will be great loss if i can’t recover in time. I have used same E-mail for this account. I want your little attention here sir.
I wish you will help me recover this account from this issue. I am stuck here for a long period of time.
Sudden restriction in use/ login of my own account make me unsafe and insecure with my data.Sirs, i hope this will be solved via you very soon.

thank You!!

System Configuration: Windows / Opera 68.0.3618.125

2 replies

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
July 31, 2020
Hello, here is an article on what to do if your facebook account is locked or disabled.

Note: CCM is not affiliated with Facebook and cannot recover your account for you. You will have to follow the guidance in the above article.

Good luck

Registration date
Friday April 10, 2020
Status
Last seen
August 1, 2020
I have also faced similar kind of an issue in the past. What I did was, I reported and give feedback in the help section of Facebook providing my issue. They have took a few days to reply and after some days my issue gets solved. So, all I can say is if you think it's a fault from Facebook side then don't worry it will get solved but might take a few days.