My Facebook account disabled

-
 Blocked Profile -
Hello,

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 83.0.4103.101
Dear sir,
My real name yosef dattu gavit, my Facebook name Aryan gavit my personal Facebook account disabled, i confirmed original government identify Facebook, that's y i not have any documents for submit, and my gmail mobile nombor this is always open, this is my real gmail account for Facebook... Give me back Facebook account as soon plz,
Help me plz
Thank you so much

2 replies

Registration date
Tuesday June 30, 2020
Status
Last seen
September 3, 2020
If your account is disabled, you won't be able to log in. Please keep in mind that there are many reasons why an account might be disabled, some examples include:

• Posting content that doesn't follow the Facebook Terms.
• Using a fake name.
• Impersonating someone.
• Continuing behavior that's not allowed on Facebook by violating our Community Standards.
• Contacting other people for the purpose of harassment, advertising, promoting, or other
conduct that's not allowed.

If you think your account was disabled by mistake, you can use this form(https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/260749603972907) to request a review.

Keep in mind that in some cases Facebook may not issue a warning before disabling your account. They can't restore accounts that were disabled for severe violations of the Facebook Community Standards.
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 2848 users have said thank you to us this month

Hi, if you have forgotten your password then you can regain access to your Facebook account after clicking on the "forgot password" link and follow the further steps. And if the account is disabled and you are entering the right username and password in the credentials, then you can take a help in the "help" section and raise the issue that you are facing. The Facebook team will review and try to solve the issue asap.