July 24, 2020
-
Registration date
Tuesday April 14, 2020
Status
Last seen
January 1, 2021
-
I am working from home during this period. I do not just want to show my online activity to any agency including hackers. I am searching for any option, so that I can connect my office computer through internet without exposing out the Internet World.
I hear a few about Private Virtual Network. Can anybody suggest me about such technology.

6 replies

Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
January 10, 2021
Hi,

A VPN will protect you against online tracking by hiding your IP address, so that you can't be tracked. But it will not protect you against malware, viruses and hackers. For this, you must use an antivirus program.
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

Registration date
Friday July 24, 2020
Status
Last seen
July 24, 2020

Thank you very much. But, I actually know which VPN is suitable. Any suggestion about offers and latest article where I can get more about VPN, will be appreciated.
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
January 10, 2021
Take a look at this post.
Registration date
Tuesday April 14, 2020
Status
Last seen
January 1, 2021

If you want to use VPN for browsing on your PC or laptop then you have to go with NordVPN or PureVPN. They both are reliable and trustworthy provider but if you want a free for few days then you have a good option like PureVPN which gives you 7 days free trial on Chrome extension. https://www.purevpn.com/download/chrome-vpn
Registration date
Monday June 8, 2020
Status
Last seen
August 25, 2020

A VPN can encrypt your traffic data and hide your IP address. It can protect you online from hackers and hide your online activities from third parties. It is just what you need.
A virtual private network (VPN) gives you online privacy and anonymity by creating a personal network from a public internet connection.

There are so many VPN out there.

But I will suggest Nord VPN first. It it the most and highly secured VPN and easy to use.

Some of notable VPNs are expresse vpn, pure vpn, cyberghost vpn etc.
Registration date
Monday September 28, 2020
Status
Last seen
December 8, 2020

VPN can help you, btw there are a lot of discount codes on them now and they're not hard to find.
Registration date
Monday September 28, 2020
Status
Last seen
December 8, 2020

I did a small research in the last few days and there are guys that are testing these VPNs. If you want a secure VPN you should go for F-Secure VPN. Those guys did a lot to supply their users with a secure connection. It might not be the best in the world, but it is safe enough for someone like me. I use VPN to watch Netflix and download Torrents. This VPN supports both and that is good enough for me. You can read about other VPNs on VPNtesting website, that can help you chose one.
Registration date
Tuesday June 30, 2020
Status
Last seen
December 3, 2020
Sometimes a VPN can fail to protect your device’s DNS queries even when the rest of your traffic is concealed by the VPN tunnel. If your DNS leaks, unauthorized entities, like your internet service provider or DNS server operator, can see which websites you visit and any apps you use.

You can do DNS leak test with a VPN service. It allows you to check your VPN connection for leaks.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!