Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Contributor
Last seen
August 31, 2020
-
Hello,

can't receive my recovery confirmation code in my Facebook account from 23 day not receive on my eameil address eyesshark26@gmail or anther enamels i use or my phone number +0201204076241 i cant login my account to see massage s from my friends in work from 21 day please help me sir

2 replies

Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Contributor
Last seen
August 31, 2020
Hi,

I suggest you try the following in this article: Facebook Confirmation Code Not Received
thanks... but i not want receive code to change password i want get code to confirm my email address to open my face book
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Contributor
Last seen
August 31, 2020
962 > mostafa
The article I gave you explains what to check if you don't receive the confirmation code on your email address, not only if you don't receive the code to reset your password.
nothing change i try oll this way steel not received code confirm my account ....i just want link to recover cod confirm email to can open my face book
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Contributor
Last seen
August 31, 2020
As you don't receive the code and can't access your account without confirming that code, try following these steps to recover your Facebook account.

You'll be prompted to change your password, but this is normal as you've started the recovery process. By starting the recovery again, this should unblock the sending of the code.