Registration date
Friday May 21, 2021
Status
Last seen
May 21, 2021
-
Hello,

I need your help!
I've been having issues logging into my instagram account. The issue is only happening with one of my accounts, and all my other accounts have been fine, so I don't think it's an issue with the app or my phone. Others have also tried to login to my account from their phones and were unable to. No error message comes up, the login screen just times out.
Things I've tried so far:

-Clicking on 'forgot password' and trying to enter using the link Instagram sent me.
-Restarting my phone
-Trying to login from a few friends phone
-Trying to login via a web broswer or third party app
-Submitting it as an issue to Instagram

I'm wondering if perhaps it could be because this account was linked to Later and Facebook Commerce Manager..? It's been a really difficult one to solve since no error message comes up upon login. I tried putting in the wrong password on purpose and got the error message "challenge_required" and then when I put the correct password in, the login button just turns to the loading circle, then goes back to saying Log In again with nothing happening.

I noticed the account seems to be linked to a Facebook page as well since the facebook logo shows up next to the username when I type it in. Could this also be contributing as to why this account isn't working and the others are?