Something you posted goes against our Community Standards

Solved/Closed
Ebrahim - Updated on Dec 26, 2021 at 12:16 PM
 Narayankc - Dec 12, 2021 at 01:49 PM
Hello,
Something you posted goes against our Community Standards on child nudity and sexual exploitation, so no one else can see it.
We don't allow people to share any images or videos that sexualize children, even as jokes, memes or to express outrage.

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 92.0.4515.131

6 replies

David Webb
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
October 7, 2021
Aug 12, 2021 at 09:19 AM
Hello, if you posted an image that goes against Facebook community standards then there isn't much you can do to recover your account.

Regards
David Webb

Content Editor and Community Manager - CCM.net

can you help me
Someone hacked into my personal account and downloaded pictures of underage sex children, and I want to recalculate because there are special and important things to me, and thank you.
Renee > AMMAR
Nov 26, 2021 at 01:50 PM
We’re you able to get back into your account?
Is there anything that can be done if it was a hacker and now Facebook has removed my Facebook and Instagram accounts?
HelpiOS
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
May 14, 2022
Dec 3, 2021 at 09:23 AM
Hi,

If your account has been hacked and got disabled due to inappropriate use, you can try to reach Facebook to report the problem. In this article, you'll find how you can make appeal.

Good luck
The same thing happened to me and I can for the life of me get I contact with Facebook. Has anyone else heard anything from them? I have had my account for 15+ Years.
ahmeda_elhuni
Registration date
Friday August 13, 2021
Status
Last seen
August 13, 2021
Aug 13, 2021 at 12:59 PM
what if some one hack my account and he put this image ??

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
can you help me
Someone hacked into my personal account and downloaded pictures of underage sex children, and I want to recalculate because there are special and important things to me, and thank you.
I’m dealing with the exact same thing and idk what to do about it. Help
Hi my account was disable.how to recover this