You Disagreed with the Decision

-
 Manojkumar -
Hello,

Sir my account is Disagreed with the Decision please recover my account as soon

System Configuration: Android / UC Browser 12.12.3.1219
Related:

4 replies

Hello sir/mam my account is disagreed with the decision. and i uploaded my real photo and I'd card picture and screenshot but don't recover my account. So i request you please sir/mam reopen my account. Because this is my personal facebook account. Thank you
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 2821 users have said thank you to us this month

Hello sir/mam my account is disagreed with the decision. and i uploaded my real photo and I'd card picture and screenshot but don't recover my account. So i request you please sir/mam reopen my account. Because this is my personal facebook account. Thank you
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 2821 users have said thank you to us this month

You Disagreed with the Decision

MaNoj, You Disagreed with the Decision
ON OCTOBER 11, 2021
It usually takes us just over a day to review your information.
Your account is not visible to people on Facebook, and you can't use it.
What happens next
We’ll take another look at your account. We have fewer people available to review information due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. This means we may be unable to review your account.
If we find your account does follow our community standards, you’ll be able to use Facebook again.
If we find your account doesn’t follow our Community Standards, it will be permanently disabled and you won’t be able to disagree again.
Log Out From MaNoj Mj
Registration date
Wednesday October 27, 2021
Status
Last seen
October 27, 2021

Help me
MaNoj, You Disagreed with the Decision
ON OCTOBER 11, 2021
It usually takes us just over a day to review your information.
Your account is not visible to people on Facebook, and you can't use it.
What happens next
We’ll take another look at your account. We have fewer people available to review information due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. This means we may be unable to review your account.
If we find your account does follow our community standards, you’ll be able to use Facebook again.
If we find your account doesn’t follow our Community Standards, it will be permanently disabled and you won’t be abl