Entering power save mode shortly

Registration date
Thursday November 15, 2018
Status
Last seen
November 8, 2021
-
Hello,
Today i was playing apex legends everythig was fine until my monitor Just went Black and text has shown that says entering power save mode shortly. And when i wait the computer Just restarts and backs up to normal with no problems. I launched the game again and that happened again. The strange thing is i tried other game, same thing, i tried to benchmark with 3dmark demo and when the benchmark started same "entering power save mode shortly" so i tried to unplug the ram clean it and plug it again same thing with gpu. Launching the game playing 1-minutes and boom same thing. Later i tried benchmark and playing like 15-20 minutes i was thinking it fixed but again happened. The temps of The gpu and cpu is normal its not overheating for sure. My specs are
Gpu rtx 3070
Motherboard msi mag b550m mortar
Ram Crucial Balistix BL2K8G32C16U4B 16gb 2x8 3200mhz
Cpu ryzen 7 5800x
Storage nvme Patriot viper gaming VP4100 1TB M. 2
PSU corsair RM 750x
Monitor LG Ultrgear 27GL83A-B 27 Using display port
This was never happen before like i was playing games working on the pc everything was smooth. if you have any suggestions please share it with me i Will respond as fast as i can because i need to fix this (sorry if i has grammatical errors)