Instagram Engagement Problem

Registration date
Friday November 12, 2021
Status
Last seen
November 12, 2021
-
Hello,

I have an account with around 1200 followers. Usually my stories go up to 250-300 views. I post stories everyday but I barely post pictures to my feed. Recently I posted a picture and gained around 270 likes, but then I then decided to do something stupid, which is to get free 100 likes using the GetInsta app (Real people get prompted to random accounts posts to like their posts, but through the 'like' button inside the app) After that day, my story views sorta went down so badly.

I remember most of my stories getting around 100-120 story views on the first hour, nowadays its only 60 in the first hour. At the end of the day, I get below 200 story views.
I read some posts saying that buying/getting free fake likes like these may lead me to a shadowban, but I dont know if I am shadowbanned, because I still appear in a different account's search. But my engagements obviously went down.

How long exactly does these shadowbans even last? Is there a fix towards it? I really swear to God im not buying or getting any fake followers/likes online again. Never.

System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 95.0.4638.69
Related: