Disagree with dicision problem

6205089358 - Nov 25, 2021 at 12:35 PM
Hello sir/mam my account is disagreed with the decision. and i uploaded my real photo or Govt id card picture and screenshot but don't recover my account. so i request you please sir/mam reopen my Facebook account. Because this is my personal facebook account.
Thank you Facebook Team.