Help, my account has been hacked!

SammyAnimations - Updated on Feb 4, 2022 at 08:06 PM
Hello, Instagram. I'm the ACTUAL, REAL owner of the Instagram account under the name of, "Sammy Animations" and my account has just gotten hacked. I was dm'ed by a random person who had a private account and they pretend that they needed help logging into their account using my phone number. Turns out they used it to lock all my devices from my account and now they own it, and I don't know how to fix it. If you need personal details, I'll gladly tell, but since this is a public forum, I kinda wanna tell someone at Instagram this data privately for obvious privacy reasons. Is there ANYONE who I can contact to help me recover my account? Ok, i do know why It got hacked too, because I was gullible to think they could have used 2fa against me because they told me to send the message from the recovery link thingy, so I assumed it was for THEIR account, and I was SUPER dumb to notice the red flags about the whole situation, and now I don't know how to fix this. I tried the email method, it doesn't work, I tried calling the help center, they don't use the phone line to aid specific people anymore, and I'm all out of options then to try to see of ANYONE can help me put and aid me in this situation. Please help!!!

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 97.0.4692.99