Help Purchasing a Smart TV

Fairlady - Feb 23, 2022 at 06:59 PM
I hope I'm in the right group. I am completely new to Smart TV's & have been doing lots of research & still don't know if a TV has what I want on it. I do not have a Smart Phone so I do not want a TV that I need to download anything from a phone. I want everything done on the TV. I do want Google as my browser so I can surf the web on the TV. I want to be able to watch You Tube (just plain You Tube not You Tube Tv) and browse as my PC does. I do not care if it has Google Assistant. I won't use it. I do want a TV that has a good picture of course & sound & what I will be happy with. I'm looking in the no more than $600 price range & a 50" screen and a flat screen. I also want the 4K UHD. I am hoping this group will give me some guidance on what to buy. The one I am currently looking at is a Sony X80J for $599. at Best Buy. Before that I was looking for a Samsung or an LG. As you can see I need a lot of help!! I am learning as I go & still don't know a lot. I don't need a TV for gaming. I just need a TV to watch & to browse the internet. Thank you for your help.

System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 98.0.4758.102
Related: