WhatsApp text status font size and alingment issue

Roman_69 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday November 17, 2022 Status Member Last seen November 17, 2022 - Nov 17, 2022 at 09:44 AM

The text status I write are showing very small and when I write a long status, the alignment of the text is changing to left alingment and not in center alingment as it used to before and the text are showing very small. It's happening only in my WhatsApp account, when I am checking my status in other devices, it's showing as it used to before.. Not only my status, others status are also showing in very small fonts and left alingment.. but in their devices it's normal.. I logged in my secondary device to check if it's a fault of my device but in that device too the same problem is occurring..
It's happening only in my account.. I haven't changed the dpi of my phone or any other font size or display size anything. All are as default.. I don't know why this problem is occurring in my account, Plzz I need help..

Note: I haven't change my phone's font size and display size anything, and also I haven't change my wp font size in WhatsApp settings..

This is how it's showing in my account