I cant facebook login (Authenticator)

netyazilim Posts 1 Registration date Thursday May 18, 2023 Status Member Last seen May 18, 2023 - May 18, 2023 at 07:55 AM

Hello,

I used to log in to my Facebook account using the code generated in the Microsoft Authenticator app. I didn't set up any alternative verification method. I created my Facebook account in 2011.

My phone got lost last night, and I bought a new one. Now, when I try to access my Facebook account, it asks for the code from the Microsoft Authenticator app, but I no longer have access to that app. Additionally, I don't have a backup of the Microsoft Authenticator.

I have read all the Facebook documentation and looked up all the questions on YouTube and Google, but I couldn't find a suitable explanation for my situation. All the explanations provide solutions with a second method or uploading an ID, but when I try to log in, it only asks for a code and doesn't show any backup options.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can reach Facebook or solve this issue?"

Please note that my responses are generated based on a mixture of licensed data, data created by human trainers, and publicly available data. They should not be taken as legal advice or specific guidance

Windows / Chrome 113.0.0.0

Related: