Samsung Star Is Not Connecting With my PC

Solved/Closed
* - Jul 8, 2009 at 05:33 AM
 Kabeer - May 1, 2011 at 05:30 AM
Hello,
Actually I have purchase samsung star mobile, I also have installed softwere in my pc but the problem is my mobile (samsung star) is not connecting with my PC so please give me necessary solution.

Thanking You
Related:

22 responses

i had the same problem too. but then I found out how to connect my mobile to the pc. But for this method, you will need a memory card on your mobile as I have found out only how to connect my memory card with the pc. Here's what u do:
1.In your mobile, go to Menu, then Settings, then Phone settings.
2.Scroll down to Pc connections.
3.Select "Mass storage" option.

Next time you connect your mobile to the PC via the USB, open Samsung Studio. Samsung Studio will automatically detect your memory card and then you can start transferring files.

Another simpler method is when you connect the mobile via the USB, go to My Computer. Click on Removable Disk. Then it's just a matter of dragging and dropping files from there on.

Note: When connecting your mobile, make sure it is in Idle Mode (i mean in the main screen mode)

Hope this helps.

Any further queries:Email Id removed for security
still my pc nt showing connection
To kabeer: Your help to connect my Samsung Star phone with PC it was very valuable. thank you. Mario De Gaeta.
hey kabeer! thanks alot! your method really worked dude!
Hi Kabeer,

I tried ur idea ( given to shweta) & it works......great

thank you yaar
i want to know that kya samsung star mein lead se fm channel change hote hai
hey aftr downloading dis new pc studio,,,how do I connect 2 d internet thru my laptop using my phn?/////////
I purchase samsung star this phone is not connect my PC so give me solution my e-mail id
i have the answer
First you open your menu then touch settings then go to telephone then go toch pc-conections then touch mediaplayer then touch save than ive you put the usb cable in your pc than you can choose between : open in a map or open with windows mediaplayer or in port files
Dylix
Thank you so much u r such a sweet heart .....

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
you will need a memory card on your mobile as I have found out only how to connect my memory card with the pc. Here's what u do:

Next time you connect your mobile to the PC via the USB, open Samsung Studio. Samsung Studio will automatically detect your memory card and then you can start transferring files.

Another simpler method is when you connect the mobile via the USB, go to My Computer. Click on Removable Disk. Then it's just a matter of dragging and dropping files from there on.
OR
do one thing, I think you may have version 1.1.2.ICE of samsung new pc studio,which was came with mobile. uninstall it along with all drivers of modem.
Now go to samsung website,and Download new PC studio from samsung site.
Here is the link -
http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/ select yr country(like india) and download latest version 1.1.2.ID3. and install it. do not install usb modem drivers. and connect the mobile,it will be decteted by the windows ,and installed and ready to use window will popup.
Start samsung new pc studio,and enjoy.
http://www.samsung.com/... hiiiiii try this
guys help me please
my phone can't connect to my pc and every time I run the setup there is always a error.. but I can still install the pc studio and the driver but when it comes to mobile usb modem 1.0 it's always failed and I cant connect to my pc.. please help me guys.. how can I detect my phone..
i don't have any memory card by the way
Hi,
do one thing, I think you may have version 1.1.2.ICE of samsung new pc studio,which was came with mobile. uninstall it along with all drivers of modem.
Now go to samsung website,and select yr country(like india) and download latest version 1.1.2.ID3. and install it. do not install usb modem drivers. and connect the mobile,it will be decteted by the windows ,and installed and ready to use window will popup.
Start samsung new pc studio,and enjoy.
i was also puzzlede by this, but now find this solutionit works 100 percent ( i`ve windows xp).
ha ha ha...wohhaa....it worked...thanx dude...but its really stupid for them to give us wrong software in the free cd....
Amazing!!! it worked, even in portuguese language, the one I was interested in.
Thank you!
hi

i have seen you message I have tried to open samsung website but unable to get samsung pc studio latest version download.'actully I too had the same problem I am having samsung star phone and istalled free cd given by them.but it is asking for usb drivers install like that please let me know the website of samsung and how to download the latest version

hope you will advise me

siva
Also face problems installing New PC Studio that came with the cd. Just got a Samsung STAR, and had trouble finding the right way to install the program. THANKS YOU GUYS!!!
Hi Friends,
i think ,many of star users have found my idea ,useful.Thanks.
i bought a samsung star. how will I transfer pictures from my pc to my phone?
mine too!!

installed all the necessary softwares,,still..the pc wont read it,,i was thinking if I should put a memory card inside,,coz I havent bought one,,yet,,of course its just a theory,,hope someone could HeLp us..
Dan, thank you soooo much!!! You are a God!! :D
Before I red your solution about memory card of Samsung phones I was in such pain transferin files!!!
One more time, a big THANK YOU !!!!!! :)
One simplz resolution for thiz Issue ma dear fr'ndz.. Just downlaod thiz drivers...

http://rs249.rapidshare.com/files/253586446/V_Mobile1.0Broadcommdriver.rar
me either have these problem,Did you solve the problem
I had similar problem .. and after spending good efforts in searching.. I finally got the solution.

Download new PC studio from samsung site.
Here is the link -
http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/SW/200904/20090409151034218/New_PC_Studio_1.1.2.ID3.exe

It worked for me!
Enjoy your Samsung Star!!!

Cheers
-Abhi
before you try downloadin the new softwear try goin to the top cornor nd clickin the little connect sign nd make sure your phone is plugged in,when its found your phone click on it ONCE nd click connect,once you have done this nd it says its connected,have fun:D
x
when installing it is showing some error like 1152:Error exatracting
Hi everybody, I have a working (at least for me) solution. Try to install the pc studio and at the beginning choose english language and then united kingdom country. I try it and it will work now. Just try it !!!
I have also the same problem.
The Best solution is change the setting in the phone (PC settings) to mass storage device.
Actually the phone is in PC studio mode.When it is changed to mass storage the system will dectet it as a mass storage and you can easily share files.
Connect your sgh l-700 with pc and install usb modem then install samsung pc studio. Go to network wizard and give connectin name, select your apn and phone number. as for bsnl(cellone) apn is 'bsnlnet' and phone no. *99***1#
then dial and connect the internet
hey realllllllllllllllllllyyy thnxxxxxxx kabir... dude u r rocking..
it didnt help....
e1 after cnctng phone wid mem card to the comp I cant seee removable disk
but my phone was detected
samsung star is a bad mobile, I waisted 10,00o INR , and my mobile is not working , no support from service center they are pathetic
Thanks Boet it worked .. From South Africa
I had the same problem too. but then I found out how to connect my mobile to the pc. But for this method, you will need a memory card on your mobile as I have found out only how to connect my memory card with the pc. Here's what u do:
Hi

Have a visit here http://samsung-star.com

A dedicated forum for samsung star users.