Ratnendra Ashok
Registration date
Wednesday November 28, 2018
Status
Administrator
Last seen
November 15, 2019
1946 -
Malwarebytes is a smart tool that quickly detects malware and helps in finding risky websites.
So far, so good :)
does not work with windows 7 64bit
this blows anti progs out of the water free or pay
Jack Rex
Registration date
Saturday January 2, 2010
Status
Last seen
August 13, 2016
6 -
Malwarebytes is good. It does clean malware and keeps your system working. But I'd rather use another one as my computer security guard.
i hope this does the job!
Thank you, Malwarebytes!! Neither Symantec nor Spyware Doctor could remove the Antivirus IS from my computer. But the free trial version of Malwarebytes worked to totally remove the horrible virus.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!
thank u for providing the solution
i think after i try it its from strongest application that really works against malware and spyware programs
thank's its very help me
theb bestttttttttttttttt antimalware
-
the best in detecting adware . the best
very nice
this product help protect my data
i like this this is the best
G F Cutler.
This has got to be the best cleaner ever!
Granted, it doesn't look much and wouldn't win a beauty contest, but it certainly does what it says on the tin!
It sort of just sits there and chugs along in the background without giving a hint to the sheer, abject terror it's inflicting on the 'nasties' your computer has picked up on your travels. It remorselessly drags them out of the darkest corners and slings them into quarantine before blasting them into oblivion at the press of a button!
I've run this program after running others, and with the added infections it found, I threw the other programs away! If you have a computer, you should have Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware installed - it's the best!!!.
I use this program in my PC consulting business. It's excellent and reliable.

Strongly recommended.
I heard it works good
its really good at finding virus
i am not sure how much efficient it is because i downloaded it now. but someone recmonded me about this
It Was Great ^.0
Although I just opened the program and began a scan, I have heard good reviews of malware bytes, and appreciate the fact that registry is not necessary to get the job done, but only adds an additional scanning feature (according to what I have seen so far).
Main Points Detects some malware others won't.
Weak Infos Fails to detect some malware others do detect. I use it only with Adaware and Spybot.
Main Points good
Weak Infos its good to delete autorun virus