Reviews about CamStudio

PK - Aug 20, 2010 at 04:22 AM
Natalia Kudryavtseva Posts 1060 Registration date Wednesday April 15, 2020 Status Administrator Last seen April 11, 2024   - Oct 7, 2020 at 11:03 AM
Click the link below to learn more about the topic in this thread:

https://ccm.net/download/download-133-camstudio

Natalia Kudryavtseva Posts 1060 Registration date Wednesday April 15, 2020 Status Administrator Last seen April 11, 2024   1,416
Oct 7, 2020 at 11:03 AM
a very useful tool for making screenshots and video captures!
Perfect!
CamStudio is the easiest screen capture recorder available.
amazzzing :D
Looks ok - Needs Win 7 Support
I downloaded it, but it saved as a .bin file. I extracted the bin file, and it said there was a missing dll from my computer. Deleted.
Can't do anything, missing DLL
cant open the software - MFC71.DLL is missing
can't open the software :-(
it doesn't record my audio how can it useful to us ?
thx alot :)
best software... feel like god has given power... thanks for the one who has made this software...
do it let u record movies frm netflix?
camstudio
its gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's just...horrible. The older version of Camstudio (2.0) works way better, yet, they do not have it available for download on their website anymore.

You cant:
1. Save the video's. It doesn't ask you nor does it do it.
2. Record the part of the screen you want to. You can select an area, but it will record somewhere else anyway.
3. Set keyboard shortcuts. You have to use what it comes with- if it comes with any.

I'd give this a '0' if I could.

If you want Camstudio, you'll have to find one of the earlier versions on Google.
This one is just a waste of time.
I can't to save my video
extraaa :)
nice!!
akshay rkoviper
Apr 18, 2012 at 07:19 AM
goooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!
dont download it
its worst
doesnt reccord my audio
good
goodie