Wireless will not connect to the access point.

Closed
Ander - Updated on Oct 28, 2017 at 05:18 PM
dawooddoe Posts 404 Registration date Saturday February 21, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 12, 2010 - Aug 25, 2010 at 11:35 PM
Hello, my name is ander.
I've been having difficulties connect to the wireless router at home. I used to be able to, but until 4 days ago it stopped letting me. I wondered if it was possibly that my card had run it's time, or some simple problem. So I decided to test if it would connect anywhere else. So I went to a few other places and connected just fine. So I came back, tried again and failed. I suspect that another family member may have denied my computer access considering he is knowledgable with computers. But I don't know for sure. Does anyone have a solution?

PS: I have already tried the basic troubleshooting, and resetting of both computer, adapter And router.

Related:

1 response

dawooddoe Posts 404 Registration date Saturday February 21, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 12, 2010 109
Aug 25, 2010 at 11:35 PM
Advise you to log on to wireless router management page and recheck the configuration and status again, think it could caused by the router. I've had this problem before, and I reset the router and reconfigured it to resolve the problem. If you need more ideas on how to reconfigure after resetting it, could connect computer to router temporary this way, after that take a look on this wireless router configuration example.

Hope it helps.