Follow the below instructions.
- First remove the autorun.inf file.
- Click on this link and download the file AutorunExterminator.
- Extract it > Double-click on AutorunExterminator > Plug your pendrive now.
- This will remove the autorun.inf files from drives and plug your handy drive to remove the autorun.inf file also from it.
Note: Make sure Dot Net Framework is installed in your PC or download the Dot Net Framework from here
- Click on Start > Run > type Control Folders and press Enter.
- Folder Options will be opened. Click on the View tab.
- Now select the option Show hidden files, folders or drives and uncheck the check box Hide protected operating system files > Click on OK button.
- Now look for your hidden files in your drive.
Note: Undo the changes you have made by once again going to Folder Options > Click on View tab and click on Restore Defaults button > Click on OK.
3) After that, download the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- Update it > Perform Full Scan
- Note: Default selected option is "Quick Scan".