Desktop screen goes black [Solved/Closed]

alina - Apr 16, 2012 at 03:19 PM - Latest reply:  Joey
- May 8, 2014 at 11:25 AM
Hello,

My desktop screen goes black after putting windows password but on screen keyboard is running only wt should I do please help me I m in a great tension for this act of favor I shall be grateful to you
thank u in advance

See more 

12 replies

Best answer
jack4rall 6507 Posts Sunday June 6, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus December 30, 2015 Last seen - Apr 16, 2012 at 03:23 PM
Thank you
Hello,

Try this 1

Let me know if you are able to open safe mode or safe mode with networking.

When you switch ON your computer, start tapping the "F8" key to get "Windows

Advanced Options"( if boot menu appears, press "Esc" key and keep tapping the

F8 key). Select "Safe Mode"

If the problem still exists, hold the Ctrl & Shift keys and press Esc key. Let me

know if you are able to open Task Manager when black screen appears.

Good Luck

Thank you, jack4rall 2

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 1868 users this month

I have the same problem, and I can run task manager, and I'm using a windows 8, what should I do?
I see task manager wat to do then
Thank you
I am having exactly the same problem, but when I press the f8 it just takes me to the log on screen, the option menu wont load!!
cigar smoker - Apr 1, 2014 at 02:24 AM
Thank you
Hi guys the work you are doing is wonderful..! I had a problem that was solved by following your instructions.. god bless your team.
Thank you
thanks you for helping
yes I can enter the safe mode but the same problem is also here in safe mode
n no there is no task manager in desktop
thanks but I still need your help
thanks I can enter the command prompt but the problem is still here the screen is going black with arrow(cursor) on it I m using window 7 please help me
thanks again
jack4rall 6507 Posts Sunday June 6, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus December 30, 2015 Last seen - Apr 16, 2012 at 03:57 PM
Hello,
Try this 1
If you are using window 7 then follow the instructions given in Step 1 and select the option "Enable low-resolution video". If the problem still exists then follow the step 1 once again and
this time select "Repair your computer" --> Follow the instructions
When "System Recovery Options" appear --> Select the option "Startup Repair".
Do you have windows 7 DVD ?
Good Luck
thanks for helping
but the problem is still there when I did the "startup repair'' it said ''startup repair couldn't find a problem"
please please please help me
jack4rall 6507 Posts Sunday June 6, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus December 30, 2015 Last seen - Apr 17, 2012 at 03:05 PM
Hello,
Try this 1
This time instead of startup repair select the option "System Restore" and check if you are able to restore the OS.
Good Luck
thanks thanks thanks a lot u really help me n voila my problem is now solved thanks again