Closed
Asmol
Registration date
Saturday January 5, 2013
Status
Last seen
January 5, 2013
- Jan 5, 2013 at 02:54 PM
I did something horrible and I cant find any answers anywhere on the internet, so this is my last hope. When i got onto my laptop i noticed that the internet wasn't working to I disconnected and reconnected to see ifit would come to life, nothing. So i right clicked on the icon for the specific wifeless connection I was trying to connect to and silly me, I pushed disable thinking it would completely close out and I would be able to restart the connection completely. Not what happened. Now my laptop isn't showing that it was ever able to connect by using wifi. Kind of like it forgot what wifi even is. Each troubleshooter says to connect a cable that is connected to the router and I have never had to do that. It just all of a sudden turned of the wifi. I have tried going into network connections and changing the adapter settings so that i can enable wifi but it doesn't even show that i have wifi to enable. My boyfriend (the computer wizard) can't even figure out what i messed up. I need serious help.