Toshiba satellite p305d-s8900

Closed
Registration date
Tuesday January 8, 2013
Status
Last seen
January 8, 2013
-
Hello, im trying to fix a problem with my computer screen. I purchased this computer in its current state and im trying to fix it. From what I can tell the computer turns on fine but the computer screen never turns on . Its always black. I have openes up the computer and replaced all the screws that were rolling around inside from the previous owners attempts at fixing the problem. All plugs seem to be inserted correctly. I have hooked it up to a new charger. I have held the power button down w no battery in and connected only the charger. I have reinserted the ram and the inverter board is being replaced however im not certain that will solve the problem. Also I have noticed the dvd rom will not open . I have tried reinserting that also. Could anyone provide any other suggestions that I may try. I also connected the computer to an external monitor and never got a picture . Again any suggestions would be appreciated. .. I apologize for any spelling errors im sending this from my phone.