Can't open up the windows welcome screen on my toshiba laptop!

Closed
ninerlopez69 Posts 1 Registration date Friday January 11, 2013 Status Member Last seen January 11, 2013 - Jan 11, 2013 at 09:56 PM
Hello,

Hello,
i recently fixed my cousin's Toshiba satellite pro laptop, cause she had 39 Trojan viruses on it. so i cleaned it n fixed it. after the program i used to clean out the laptop, said to restart computer. so i restarted it and when it got to the windows welcome screen. i couldn't use the keys i needed to open up and get fully onto the start-up screen. I'M assuming the viruses had something to do with the cause of this. the keyboard works when in dos. command mode.. so I'M wondering if there's some way i can disable the windows welcome screen thru command prompt, cause i read that someone disabled it from the edit Registry and changed out the value a number. so I'M wanting to know if there's some way i can go thru command prompt and get my keyboard enabled or disable the windows welcome screen? but other then that, the laptop is running good and ready to use, if only i can get passed the welcome screen. appreciate if someone could help me on this.