Registration date
Wednesday January 16, 2013
Status
Last seen
January 16, 2013
-
Hello,

Hello,

My Acer laptop decided it would not turn on the other day after i shut it down the night before. It tied all the usual, take battery out, plug out the mains, hold the on button for a few mins, plug in the mains, turn on and put in the battery and it did not work. There is not a peep out of it, only on blue light for 10 seconds when i press the on button which quickly goes off.
Then i left it a few hours and it came on and worked fine. So just put it into sleep and when i opened to try and turn it on the same problem happened again. I left it over night once more and then in the morning first try it came on for me and worked fine.
There is clearly something wrong with it but I dont know what to do because im nearly at the stage where i cant close it or it will not turn back on for me. The night before it hppened the first time there was a power cut in the area and it was plugged in during this. Can this have affected it in any way.

I hope someone can help me with this problem as i need it for important work asap.
Thanks in advance,