Pc restarting automatically with beeping repeatedly and......... [Solved/Closed]

Janie19 7 Posts Monday June 24, 2013Registration date April 12, 2014 Last seen - Jun 24, 2013 at 05:20 AM - Latest reply:  Tongy
- Feb 18, 2017 at 02:05 PM
couple of weeks back suddenly my computer turned off automatically and after 2-3 seconds it beeped for approximately 15 times repeatedly. I took that normally but since then when I turn my computer on, after 2-3 hours of running the display kept going black..so I had to turn the computer off and on again...after a week I changed my motherboard. but after 1 week of smoothly running that restarts with beeps repeatedly happened again and since then the display keeps going black after half an hour repeatedly. so yesterday I searched kioskea and found a suggestion saying that 'uncheack automatically restart' in system failure. and I did so.after doing that I kept my computer on for 2 hours..and I hvn't found that problem yet. but after 2 hours that restart with beeping repeatedly happened once.so could you guys please tell me what's the reason behind this?

please help me.
See more 

5 replies

Best answer
Janie19 7 Posts Monday June 24, 2013Registration date April 12, 2014 Last seen - Jun 24, 2013 at 02:51 PM
Thank you
thanx man....it works..hey i've also made some changes like in power option I changed auto turn off display and auto sleep mode time into NEVER mode and uncheack auto restart in system failure....now it's been running smoothly yet.

by the way, thanx a lot..

Thank you, Janie19 3

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 1682 users this month

jack4rall 6507 Posts Sunday June 6, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus December 30, 2015 Last seen - Jun 24, 2013 at 05:31 AM
Thank you
Hello,

Try this 1

First check your RAM. A bad RAM can create such issues.

Remove the RAM from the slot, clean it and place it back properly or try another

slot. If you are having two RAMs then remove it, place only one RAM and check if

you are able to use the PC without any problem. If the problem still exists then

change the slot. If you still having the same issue then try the above procedure

with the other RAM.

If the problem still exists then

Go to C:\Windows. Look for the folder named "Minidump". Zip that file and upload

it to http://www.speedyshare.com/ and paste the download url here.

Good Luck
Wow, I was having the same problem and this solution worked. I removed both ram chips and just swapped their places. Solved the problem. I think this started happening after a Windows Update.
i cleand my one ram after that it was sorking good but now again its restarfing again and again wat i do intel corr quad2
Worked thanks a lot