Keyboard is not worKing, even when I replace it. [Closed]

Registration date
Saturday September 14, 2013
Status
Last seen
September 20, 2013
-
Greetings dear fellows, passionate contributors of this wonderful community of help and kindness. I am here to ask you with all the humility that one man can have, to help me please, if you want, if you can, if it is not much problematic for you, with this topic that it's been frustrating me along these last weeKs.

So, as you can read in the tittle of this humilty peticion of help:

I had some splashing issue with my cup of coffee and my laptop the other day, and then I had my Keyboard working in any way possible except for the right one. Like anyone would expect I bought another keyboard for my laptop. Now the thing is that even with the new keyboard, when I press the space bar, my computer writes "c". The most stunning part is that I also tried with an external bluetooth keyboard and the result was exactly the same.

I've tried to resolve this problem, by changing the language of the keyboard in the control panel several times, but the space bar it is still writing "c" in any language.

I also have tried to uninstall and reinstall the drivers of my laptop without good results.

I'm using Windows 7 64bits by the way.

So, if one of you, have an idea to solve this problem, I'd will appreciate forever your help and amability and I will try to giving back all your goodness doing only good things from now on.

ThanK you for reading, and my apologies for any inconvenience that this post could cause to anyone of you.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!