Bluetooth issues dell latitude e5540 [Closed]

Registration date
Thursday May 1, 2014
Status
Last seen
May 2, 2014
-
hello... i have been sharings pics between my pc and my samsung s3 until this morning... i shared a few and then i mistakenly closed the window that was asking me permission to recieve the file, and have been unbable to use it since! it's not my samsung as i can send and receive from other devices, so it must be a windows problem. done everything i read to do on the net,bluetoooth support services etc, i removed and added the device a few times, everytime it gets recognised and i have to ok the activation key, i reeboted both pc and phone.... presently the device is visible in my list of devices, but when i double click it i get: no available services or remote device connection failure...!! if i right click the device i get the device name but no info about manufacturer or model etc, only that it is a phone...if i go to services i get the bluetooth icon but a blank page under it...if i go to bluetooth through the taskbar the devise is shown, all the things are clicked in options except turn off adapter....
what else can i do? thank you!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!