My labtop still in a good condition yesterday afternoon, I left it and go out of my room without switching off with battery attached and power adapter connected. After I came back at night, it totally no response when I pressed power on button, try to hold the button in a limited time in seconds, but useless also. Yet the labtop can't come out light indicated power transferred or battery charged. So how? Maybe my labtop is an older version and window vista, will the problem out from the motherboard? Emergency!help me!