T_V
Registration date
Sunday December 7, 2014
Status
Last seen
December 7, 2014
- Dec 7, 2014 at 04:20 PM
Hello,
I've been having this problem for 2 days now I just got hot spot added on to my phone so I'm using that to connect my playstation 3 to the Internet so far in the beginning it worked well there is no problems but after 8 to 9 minutes I kept getting this error popping up saying server timed out. so I've been going to my settings and connection status list to see what was wrong then going back and fixing that so so far my internet connection is enabled , connection method wireless, signal strength 100%, SSID of course it's from my phone so it should have the name on there, the BSSID it's on their channel one, security I have that I have my WPA key, address settings on automatic ,IP address I have that ,subnet mask I have that ,my default router I have that as well it's the same with the primary DNS ,but on secondary DNS it has nothing but zeros I don't know if I'm supposed to change that or not ,MAC address I have that ,on my MTU its on automatic the only two things I'm not sure about are my proxy server which says do not use ,and my upnp which says not available.I really have no idea what I'm supposed to do next do you think you can help me?