Closed
xsupbaby
Registration date
Saturday December 13, 2014
Status
Last seen
December 13, 2014
- Dec 13, 2014 at 08:12 AM
Hello, lately my sims 3 keeps freezing and am forced to close it. I've tried deleting all the accessories and all those kind of downloaded stuff but it didn't work. I used to never have this problem, but the more extensions I added to the game, the more I noticed bugs. The game however only freezes during certain circumstances, though are needed. The most troublesome one is that when creating a sim, I can't pick one that was already made which is hard for me because I once made a few sims I really liked and always use as a base to make a good sim. With the first character nothing happens when I pick one, tho with the second one when i try to pick an already made sim, it freezes. Also when going back into create a sim using cheats, or with the plastic surgery option at the hospital or any other way you're allowed back into 'create a sim', it just freezes and I have to force close it. Also whenever I let a sim walk into a club, it freezes. A lot of times when starting the game, it gives the notice 'disk not found', when at the home screen of the game. The disk has no scratches either. At first I tried to just learn how to avoid the freezing and save before doing something that may cause the game to freeze, but it became really bothersome and lately the game also just randomly crashes. I hope anyone may have an idea of how to solve this problem. I'm using a mac and also have windows installed on it, but I pretty much lost a lot of cds so I can't really install it on that. Well I could, but I would have less extensions on it, meaning less I can do in the game.