Blue screen appears and system restarts

Solved/Closed
Virendra - May 21, 2008 at 07:52 AM
 medish - Jul 3, 2010 at 10:55 AM
During normal operationy dumping blue screen appears for a sec with something written like " physical memory dumping"
and then system restarts.I am already using Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0. What could be the possible reason?
Related:

26 responses

I had the same problem, but now I have the solution for this and it succesfully works. I had Windows XP professional on my computer. So I had to get windows XP professional, then I changed my computer BIOS to boot from DVD/CD drive. Then I restarted my computer and it did that and then it asked me if I wanted to reformat or repair the disk. So I typed in "R" and it took me to recovery console and then in there I typed "CHKDSK" after few minutes it came with results and then after this I typed in "FIXBOOT" and pressed enter. This command makes a new startup sector on the system partition. After that I typed in exit and then it restarted my computer. After your restart it will ask if you want to start your system in safe mode, regular mode and other mode. Than choose the "last good configuration" and after that your computer starts normally with no BSOD problems or error and you still have all the data available on your computer.
Bang On!! U saved my system's life!!
You are an absolute STAR!! You saved my life, my work, my nerves!!! I recoverred everything!! 20 years of info, right there, and it was possible due to your help. Thank you so much.
Marthina