Modem says connected to the Internet but no connection available [Closed]

-
Hello, so I am a comcast costumer. I recently lost connection and haven't been able to get it back. My xbox and phone say I'm connected but I don't have Internet access, and shortly after connecting I lose connection. I've called comcast multiple times and nothing. They've had me reset the router, do a factory reset, they've sent signals and confirmed it's connected to comcast but I still can't connect. They eventually told me they ran out of all possible solutions and offered to send a tech over but I'm not paying for that. They also told me it was most likely a manufacturer problem. I called the manufacturer (motorola) and they told me when comcast activated my modem they did not use the correct provisions and to have it reactivated. After having the modem reactivated I've still received no Internet connection. So comcast says it's motorolas fualt and Motorola says it's comcasts fualt. Can someone help me on finding out what I can possibly do. I don't have a computer I'm just using the modem for wifi to my phone and xbox.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!