StoreJet Transcend Hard Drive cant be found in My Computer

Solved/Closed
Mariela - Mar 28, 2015 at 09:34 AM
 joby - Feb 7, 2019 at 04:00 AM
Hello,
I have a big problem with my hard drive right now which contains a lot of important things. Yesterday, it was working fine but when I plugged in it in my desktop, the sound of the plugging in can be heard and it appears on my devices but autoplay doesn't open and I can't find it in My Computer. I already tried uninstalling it, restarting desktop, and re installing it but nothing happened. What should I do? Please help me!

1 response

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Updated on Nov 29, 2018 at 03:31 PM
Hello,
  • Check in the "Disk Management".
  • Click on Start --> Run --> Type
    diskmgmt.msc
    and press Enter.
  • "Disk Management" window will be opened. If you notice a partition without a drive letter then right-click on it --> Select "Change Drive
  • Letter and Paths..." --> Click on "Add" button --> Add --> Select the drive letter --> Click on OK.

Good Luck
I'd like to thank you for your reply but I can't find my hard drive in the Disk Management. What should I do?
Hey

Thanks. I faced this issue on my system and the solution you provided worked fine. Thank you for sharing.
cool.
i do it and it resolved.
milewap Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday August 30, 2017 Status Member Last seen August 30, 2017
Updated on Aug 30, 2017 at 07:53 PM
Thank you jack4rall,this solution worked fine to me.
Thanks worked. thanks Bro.