Scynine
Registration date
Saturday September 5, 2015
Status
Last seen
September 5, 2015
- Sep 5, 2015 at 07:15 AM
Hi,
I've been looking through the internet for a while and I've seen people have had the same problem though i couldnt find a solution to myself probably because my problem is slightly different.
I bought a new graphics card: GTX 960 Windforce, and new power supply: Corsair CX600 *600WATT* as the graphics card required 400WATTs for itself, I've changed everything, (i was grounded with an antistatick wristband), connected everything right even the graphics card. When I've got everything ready I decided to try out my new graphics card but it said there's no signal, I've gathered i could have done something wrong but I've checked multiple of times i havent, after a few hours I gave up and decided to plug the old graphics card in but same thing happened, still no signal, JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, fans on both graphics cards were working fine, everything seemed to work fine, also I have tried plugging the monitor into the motherboard but that doesn't work either but to be honest it never worked, I dont think it was ever enabled in BIOS.
Any suggestions on what to do?