[Closed]
Registration date
Monday September 7, 2015
Status
Last seen
September 10, 2015
-
Hello,
So i am looking for an ongoing updated answer. Every 3 months we receive a new price list from our suppliers. Column A is an item number that stays true over every update, but the list price Column D for each row may or may not change from tri month to month. I there a way to setup a master workbook, so it will read the data for each Item number across sheet 1 & 2 and tell me if it has changed. There are roughly 1100 products listed every 3 months, and a simple way of seeing if data in column D matches column A over the 2 sheets would make this process of finding changes and not having to search every product every 3 months a lot easier.
I'll include an example below.

Sheet 1- VALID010415_030315
Item Number| Description | List Price |
#30 | Product | 0.50|
Sheet 2- VALID010915_030915
Item Number | Description | List Price |
#30 | Product | 0.55|

Col A is Item Number
Col B is description
Col D is list price.

I only need to know if the Col D has changed since previous sheet, but if new products are added or some removed, if would be helpful to have something alerting me of these occurrences.

Example If
Sheet 1- VALID010415_030315
A4| Item Number| Description| List Price|
A35| #30 | Product | 0.50|

But on Sheet 2
Sheet 2- VALID010915_030915
A4| Item Number | Description | List Price |
A49 | #30 | Product | 0.55|
Because some products have changed by way of addition or subtraction I kinda need to know so i dont take the cells of Col D and their values and adjust all prices incorrectly.

Is this making sense to anyone. I'm struggling to Explain?

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!