Screen problem with a Lenovo Flex 14 [Closed]

-
Hello,

I own a Lenovo Flex 14". About six months ago I let it fall and broke the touchscreen. I got it to a computer fixer who assured me that it was only the touchscreen in trouble, that the screen itself was very fine. Since the display still worked, and I didn't use the touchscreen anyway, I didn't do anything and it kept on working.

Recently, the screen started displaying bugs, like colour lines suddenly blinking on it and disappearing. Occasionally, the screen stopped altogether and I had to put the laptop in and out of sleep mode to reset it. Once again, I did nothing.

Today, about three months after these bugs started, the laptop was working fine. I turned it back on after coming home, and the screen just remains plain black. I can tell the computer itself is on, but the screen just remains plain black.

Of course I suppose I should take the computer to a fixer, but in the meantime, I was wondering if it was the entire screen that was to be changed, or if the problem could be different. Has anyone ever seen bugs such as the ones I described?

Thanks a lot.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!