Earphones, background music but no vocals

Closed
Devi13 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday September 16, 2015 Status Member Last seen September 16, 2015 - Sep 16, 2015 at 01:09 PM
Normally, i don't spend a lot on earphones, but i take care of them. 2 weeks ago i found a pair of average themed headphones (monster high) and fell in love. The sound was okay, they fit well, and kept my ears warm but not hot. Then after riding to school today i parked my bike on the rack and walked away. I didnt notice the cord on the other side of someone else's bije handle and the plug tore out of my ipod mid-song. I checjed for visible damage (none) and pluged itback in to test check. The music was fine but then i realized there was no vocals. I clicked to a louder song and realized the vocals are there just super wonky and quiet. I tried moving around to cord to check for a short, but couldnt find any change anywhere. Pluged i to my phone to make sure it wasnt my ipod, and same thing. If there's anyway to save my headphones i would highly appreciate it. Otherwise the one time i buy expensive headphones will be the worst experience ever.