My Facebook Page is Loading Blank

Solved/Closed
AndreaGwyn Posts 1 Registration date Friday September 25, 2015 Status Member Last seen October 3, 2015 - Updated on Dec 18, 2018 at 02:07 PM
 jonesy - Aug 23, 2016 at 04:15 PM
Hello,

I am trying to find out why I cannot log into my Facebook account. No matter what computer I try, all I get is a blank page after hitting the sign in button. I can access my Facebook account on my cell phone, I can log other accounts on my computer, just not my Facebook account.

I have seen others have had the same issue. I have run my antivirus, malwarebytes, cleaned my history, cookies, cache etc. I have also uninstalled and re-reinstalled Google Chrome. I have tried everything I can think of.

I am not a computer expert but not a novice either.

System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 45.0.2454.101
Related:

1 response

Hi,

I came across this and wanted to share because I have had this problem for months myself, had tried everything I could find to fix it with no luck. I could not get Facebook on my computer but could on my phone so I knew it wasn't a problem with my account.

It seems the one answer that might have worked is the suggestion to download the archive. Problem with that is that I can't log into Facebook to get to where the archive is and I couldn't find it on my phone.

After a few months, I found the solution:

I have been trying to find the original post because I wanted to thank the genius who posted it, but lost the post.

If you try this, please let me know if it works for you too. I'd be curious to know if it was just my situation. But like you, I tried everything else to no avail.

What was suggested was to go to on this link and set up a business account. (It's free and fairly simple, and I wasn't asked for any phone numbers. So, I just made something up like a pet rescue).

Once you set it up, log into your business account and there will be a toolbar on the top of the page. Click on your email address, then click on Go to personal profile.

It took me right to my original Facebook page that I had been unable to get to for months. Just like that!

I've been logging on with nary a problem ever since.

It's the damndest thing, and the oddest solution, but it worked!

I wish I could find the original poster and offer them my firstborn.
This is genius but it didn't work for me unfortunately. I created my business acc but it still won't let me access my personal profile after. Glad it worked for you though...
it worked!
you re the best