Facebook disabled reviewing documents [Closed]

-
Hello,

Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
See more 

2 replies

Best answer
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Last seen
November 22, 2018
Thank you
Facebook wants to verify your identity, hence you must submit documents.
See this link, it will show you how.

https://www.facebook.com/help/153265828135764

Thank you, Ambucias 30

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM has helped 2598 users this month

Thank you
Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Log Out
Not June? Log in here
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
December 11, 2018
Thank you
OK, so you are having issues with FB. Who doesn't? With that being said, be patient, because let us do the math if only 1% of the users were experiencing the same problem as you, and it took 20 minutes to fix each one. You just happen to be the last in line of a 72 HOUR PROCESS (that is 3 24 hour days around the clock just trying to discern if your account is your account! Don't you appreciate FB doing their due diligence as not to release your account to just ANYONE!?!?
ok sure that is my account, please reslove the issue as soon as posible as I m facing that issue from 11am today
ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
December 11, 2018
-
Please see the comment above your posting if you have any questions regarding the turn around time of your account. Please understand, we do not have anything to do with locking or unlocking of accounts, and you must make them (the other provider) aware of your issue. Have you contacted them?
i really dont know how it works but im still hoping.... :(